Mining Sand Filter Vibration Motor 2000kg Force
- High-performance motor-driven vibrating generator
- Multi-model lineup meets the varied needs of customers
- Standardized screw size and location for vibrated object
- Solid housing (frame and base) design for long-life operation
- Easy maintenance & high reliability
- Amplitude adjustment available
- Voltage input can customized by demand
- Dust tight construction and splash-proof design
- Long life bearings and strengthen armature shaft
- IP 55 and CE certification
- Casting housing and enhancement screw base for strong protection
- Aluminum extrusion one piece formed housing for light-weight model
(A-204, A-209, A-212, A-218)
- Preventing coagulation in materials storage bins and feeder conveyance pipes used by manufacturers.
- Deal with powder and other tiny granular material in containers to load maximize capacity
- Dislodging dust and partialities into collectors to control air pollution.
- Non-destructive vibration testing machines used in the computer and electronics industries.
- Vibrating topple over concrete forms.
- De-bubbling epoxy resin products such as PCBs. etc.
- Preventing pipe clogging on small size materials storage tanks.
- Deal with powder and other tiny granular material in containers.
- Dual motor resonance-type bilge machines.
- Materials conveyance and sandblasters in casting plants.
- Vibrating liquid filtration machines for sludge.
- Vibration-type electrostatic filters.
- PVC granule sifting machines having a processing capacity.
- Medium to small size conveyor and sifting machines.
- Preventing pipe clogging on medium and small size materials storage tanks.
- Vertical vibrating coolers and conveyors for grainy materials.
- Water or air type vibrating coolers.
- Mold release machines, recirculating sandblasters, and cooling sifters in casting plants.
- Vibrating sifters for raw material such as food or chemical (plastic, PCX granules).
- Conveyor sifter machines used in mineral extraction plants and mines.
- Medium distance conveyors and sifting machines.
- Large scale packing conveyor machines.
- Vibrating sifters and vertical coolers for wet chemical ingredients.
- Heated glass waste water cooling conveyors.
- Food and chemical raw materials dehydrating and cooling conveyors.
- Food cleaning, drying and sifting machines.
- Earthquake simulation machines (power adjustable).
- Long-distance material conveyors (six meters or less).
- Low-speed, long-distance conveyors (utilized for electroplating, casting, etc.)
- Vibration testing machines for large items
Machine Application Reference